Integrated Accounting Automation with Xero
View and manage all transactions for the subscription and software owned on Subtra. Get payment reminders ahead of time and never worry about saving receipts and invoices for accounting.
Finance and accounting
Close your books faster than ever and set accounting reconciliation on auto-pilot. Automate manual tasks with expense categorisation, data sync and easy exports.
With the power of Xero and Subtra combined, you can unlock even greater productivity with seamless accounting automation for all your subscription and advertising spend.
Xero is world-leading online accounting software built for small business.
- Get a real-time view of your cashflow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet of phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims - from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers - and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
Here we answer the most frequently asked questions. To view our full list of support documents, check out our support page >>
What do I need to setup my Xero accounting integration on Subtra?
- You must have a Xero account with SGD as the base currency or have a multi-currency account with SGD as one of the supported currencies.
- You must have ‘primary administrator’ or ‘accountant’ privileges for your Subtra account.
- Log in credentials for your Xero account.
How are my Subtra transactions synced with Xero?
- All purchase and fee transactions are synced as “Spend money” transactions on Xero.
- All reversal and fee reversal transactions are synced as “Receive money” transaction on Xero.
How frequently do Subtra transactions sync with Xero?
Your Subtra transactions are automatically synced with your Xero account once in every 24 hours.
Some of my recent transactions are not being synced with Xero.
Only settled transaction are synced with your Xero account. Most transaction are settled within 2-7 days, however, some transactions can take up to 14 days.
My USD wallet transactions are not being synced with Xero.
By default only SGD wallet transactions are synced with your connected Xero account. You will have to enable multi-currency support to sync your USD wallet transactions.
How do I enable multi-currency support for my Xero integration?
Ensure that you are on the ‘Premium’ plan on Xero and multi-currency is supported for your account. In case the USD currency option is not available for your account, you can add it as per the following steps:
- Click on the organisation name and navigate to currencies under settings.
- Click ‘add currency’ and select USD to add it to your account.
How do I reconcile Subtra wallet top-up transactions as transfers on Xero?
- Import the transactions into your source bank account (the bank account that was used to fund the Subtra wallet).
- Find the Unreconciled transaction for the wallet top up
- Mark it as a Transfer
- Select the Subtra wallet that was topped up from the drop down, and confirm by clicking on the ‘Ok’ button.